Find the trailer or truck bed for you
- Utility Trailers Shop Now
- ATV Trailers Shop Now
- Car Haulers Shop Now
- Equipment Trailers Shop Now
- Boat Trailers Shop Now
- Dump Trailers Shop Now
- Enclosed Trailers Shop Now
- Aluminum Car Haulers Shop Now
- Aluminum Car Haulers Wood Deck Shop Now
- Aluminum Dump Trailers Shop Now
- Aluminum Utility Trailers Shop Now
- Truck Beds Shop Now
Cam Superline Cam Superline 8x24 (22+2) 15.4K GVWR Full Width Drive Over Fender Equipment Trailer
Welcome to West Coast Trailer
Located in Port Charlotte for over 20 years we have become the most trusted trailer sales, service, and repair shop in Southwest Florida.
SERVICE & REPAIR
Our mechanics have many years of combined experience with trailer repairs, manufacturing, and fabrication. We have been said to be “the best in the business” by our loyal customers for trailer repair and maintenance to keep your trailer safe and reliable for any length tow.
Repairs and Annual Maintenance
- Keep your trailer and equipment in top shape with annual maintenance. Servicing your trailer annually will ensure you have no unnecessary issues while on the road. We work on all types of trailers.
Boat Lift Capabilities
- We have the ability to "lift and fit" your boat on your trailer. This will ensure proper fit and correct tongue weight for reliable towing.
General Service and Repair
- We provide trailer service, repair, wheels, and tires for all types of Boat, Cargo, and Utility Trailers.
Wheels and Tires
- We carry all types of wheels and tires to fit your trailer. 13" - 15" Bias Ply trailer tires, Radial trailer tires, and Light Truck tires. Trailer Wheels from 13" - 15" Galvanized or Painted.
Schedule A Service
- Schedule your service online and save time!
Parts and Accessories
We offer the most complete, in-stock, selection of boat trailer, cargo trailer, utility trailer, equipment trailer, or dump trailer parts and accessories, including suspension, brakes, lights, hardware, tires and wheels, and more for all makes and models of trailers.
- Whether you are looking for a complete new brake system or just a brake service, we carry Kodiak and DeeMaxx Systems, master cylinders, brake pads, brake lines, and more.
- Servicing your trailer suspension systems regularly can keep you from having issues on the road. See us for your Hubs, Springs, Shackles, and Stainless and Galvanized U-Bolts and Hardware.
Trailer Axles, Hubs, and Drums
- We carry axles for leaf spring or torsion systems. Custom axles are built in house. Replacing your hubs are easy with our "greased" hub kits, they come with bearings, seals, super lube caps, and lug nuts for a quick installation.
Trailer Lighting and Wiring
- Keep your trailer electrical and lighting in tip top shape by making sure all lights and connections are secure and weather proof. We carry LED and Incandescent brake and side marker lighting, trailer plugs and adapters and more.
Wheels and Tires
- Avoid getting stuck on the side of the road by making sure your tires are in good shape. We stock Bias Ply, Radial, and Light Truck tires for your trailer as well as Galvanized and Painted 12" - 16" wheels.
Jacks, Winches, and Couplers
- See us for Standard and Brake Actuator Trailer Couplers, A-Frame, Bolt-on Swivel, and Drop-Leg Jacks, and Single and Two Speed Winches.
- We can help you find the part you need, the first time!